During one week the students had to learn Fontographer, Macromedia Director and then had to design an experimental font and present it using new media.
On friday a cd-rom was produced with all the projects being presented. It worked! Unfortunately I can not show you here the actual cd-rom. I'm working to have an old computer that can run it and tape it. I lost the original unprotected version too.
First Workshop Ever
At the beginning of the week I presented the students work from students in Antwerp.
I did not tell them it was work made during the course of 1 year, nor that this was the first time ever I did this...